Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Conrad Bali, a holiday in mind

Last weekend, after work hubby brought me to PISA to look around for holiday package, it was a MATTA Fair held in PISA. We both have no holiday plans in mind, but just out of fun thought of check things out.

Passed by lots of booths and many booths are promoting their holiday package, regardless local or overseas.

We both passed by a booth that only promoting Bali, Indonesia. Bali is well known by its heavenly beauty scenery. People called it a gift from the God. Honestly, I have never ever thought of visiting Bali one of these days, perhaps am scared of the bomb case which was happened few years ago.

But, the person in-charge from one the resort in Bali told us not to worry and we should give it a try. And guess what resort is that??

A high end resort.
An expensive resort.
A SPA resort.
A luxury resort.

The answer is Conrad Bali Resort. Conrad is another higher grade of Hilton hotels, it’s belongs to the Hilton family.

When hubby got to know this resort and also they have SPA treatment that is about 5 hours. I could see hubby’s eyes blink! Geee… he just love SPA.

The Sales Director told us that, they will have another building that will be open for business in October 2008. She said, once, you stay in for their opening month; you will have a subsequent anniversary complimentary room from them. And that has actually caught our attention.

Though this hotel does not have Four Season’s serenity, but it is equally has that kind of standard. One question that the Sales Director caught my interest, which is do we like to have a local visit of Bali. Then, we both answered not quite, but prefer to have a relax holiday in the hotel that’s all. Then, she said, we should stay in their resort or others like Four Season. Cuz, these are the places that give their guests a peace of mind.

So, have you plan your holiday??

4 comments:

Lee said...

Hi New Kid, Bali is a beautiful place to visit...the people very nice too, I heard, but never been there...yet.
My ideal kind of holiday is sitting by a tranquill lake, fishing rod in hand, enjoy the solitude, the loons with their haunting calls, doves cooing, and mind empty of anything.

My wife and I haven't had a real holiday since 2002 we balek kampong and a trip to US some years back by coach...apart from that, we stay home listen to music, she relaxes, makes cakes or cood delicious Nonya dishes for me...at nights we both sit on the settee sing karoake.

I guess she and me don't appreciate the rush, the hassles of airport transits, 24 hour flights, jetlags and rushing everywhere...guess our age caught up with us, ha ha.
Now the only travelling I do is with my Apple Imac.
You stay easy and have a nice holiday, Lee.

Little Inbox said...

Hubby and I are planning for a trip to Bangkok. Initially was thinking wanna go Australia, but delay the plan till hubby's business trip there, so that can save the flight expenses.

Liang Mui said...

aiyer.. envy envy.. i wanna go bali too.. NKB & lil inbox, can u sponsor half of my expenses?? hehe :P

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi everybody,
Nah.... dont think I can have the money and time to go. WIll probably postpone my holiday.