Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Friendship

These days I actually kind of lazy to blog, regardless anything. Eventhough with anything in mind, I just have no strength to turn on my laptop and blog about it.

On top of it, today isn’t any good day for me, cuz, I have many things to do, to follow up, and to meet the deadline too. It’s just too hectic which I realized lately. Or it’s basically sick and tired of working life?

Well, I don’t know.

After read Little Inbox’s post, and a reply from her. I do realize with these blogs’ world, we got to know friends whom we have never met before, or maybe will not be meeting too.

We give each other encouragement, advices. Now that we have Liang Mui whom we know from the blog world, also giving us advices, helping hand and so on. Isn’t this is a wonderful channel to meet new friends?

4 comments:

Little Inbox said...

Sometimes we feel easier to voice out our concerns when we do not know each other in actual. In the blog world, we got to know lil' bit of each one's background. We share our opinions and advices. And we support each other too. This bring us together. I really enjoy this kind of friendship. New Kid and Liang Mui, glad to know you!

Liang Mui said...

I absolutely agreed wif Inbox.. i enjoy this friendship and i wil treasure it veli much. glad to kno u guys too. thx a lot!! ** muaks muaks **

BB COMMUNITY said...

and me leh~ why didn't mention about me one...sob sob~

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Little Inbox, I agreed with you.

Hi Liang Mui, same here!!

Hi BB, don't be sad... you're always a best friend of NKOTB, cuz, you've been following this blog, right?? [wink]