Friday, July 18, 2008

Pissed with these news!

I actually kind of pissed and fed up every morning when you look at the papers, you will see those big headlines, ‘You Are Arrested!’, ‘You Are Charged!’, ‘Anwar is bailed out at what time’, ‘RPK is arrested!’, etc.

Everyday morning, we have no other news but only see these politicians are debating over oil price, sodomy cases, Mongolian murder, cronyism, and so on. Why can’t we have something like helping the country in building up the economy? Why can’t we have something like how to make use of PETRONAS’ $61B profits? Why can’t we have something like what has the Government done that attract many investors into our country??

Isn’t this is more fruitful in terms of helping the civilians, the people, the poor??

Our own oil company has produced so much profit and given a certain amount of it to the Government. Yet, our Government disagree to make use of the money to re-build certain states’ public infra-structure.

Many people asked me did I watch the other night debate between the 2 big shots. Honestly, I didn’t as I can’t bother much. Even I watch, what do they intend to do?? Yet the should be even more worried than the lower people that if this continues, this would definitely woo away many investors.

If this really happens, what about Malaysians?? They will have to face jobless problem, and they will have to face financial problems.

As far as I know, many younger generations are opting for migrating to other countries. Though they may be categorized as 3rd class citizen, yet, we do not have to see all these news each day, isn’t it?

4 comments:

BB COMMUNITY said...

see, not me alone tak suka this kind of news, protest la, arrest la, sodomy la, macam macam..

i would just prefer if they could spend their time solving our economic issue, build schools, and etc etc~

another hand, ei new kid, i like the feed-type of thing at the right hand site of your blog. how u did it arr?

Lee said...

Hi New Kid, 22 years here we hardly read, see any news of Malaysia, but past week, include yesterday there's been half page, in bold prints re Malaysia's political turmoil between politicians...and of Anwar and your DPM as well of the murder of the Mongolian model.
Wow! If it can appear in our National press, two main papers, I think three...bet the news now worldwide.
Yes, agree with you it does not portray Malaysia in good state.
Anyway, you stay easy...drop by if free. Got something to help cheer you up, *wink*. Lee.

Coketai said...

I have been working a board for many many years and frankly speaking the day I work on a board, the day I dreaming of coming back to Malaysia but this is 12 years ago......I want to come home, I miss the food here, I miss the people here however my country have once and once again disappoint me. I hope one day, Malaysia give me good reason to come back!!!!

LY.Tai

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi BB, huh?? which one???

Hi U.Lee, I wish, and I hope. Hoping that one day, I'll hv the opportunity to visit other countries.

Hi Coketai, you think M'sia will give any good reason for you to come back?? Honestly, I have 102% of doubt on that. So sad!