Friday, July 11, 2008

Lost & Empty

I have been really down and upset, or rather tired. I don’t know why. Was it depressed? I don’t know either.
I am looking forward for the weekend, and I could have time to rest. Yet, am not excited about it, I wonder why.

I’ve been sleeping really really early these couple of nights, even slept before 9pm, hubby was worried am I sick. But I can’t tell am I right now.

I was a bit moody, I was wondering was it due to PMS. If it’s due to PMS, but why can’t I have that one time flow out and to give me a peace of mind?!

This is like dinging dangling kind of stuff, and yet don’t know what to do next. I even once, ate the entire chocolate bar without hesitation.

Or this is what people call it empty?? The emptiness in me that causes such emotion?

I am so lost.

5 comments:

Little Inbox said...

Or may be you pregnant liao? Let's wait and see...

New Kid on the Blog said...

hi little inbox, i dont think so, as am having a bit and a bit of those menstrual. no breast sore, no low abdomen pain, no food craving, no urinary frequent, nothing at all... so I dont think it's prenant.

how are you getting along now?? after the 2 months missed?

Little Inbox said...

I'm having my menstrual now. Feeling relief a bit after 2 months time. I'm trying hard to put myself under relax mode. I think you should do the same. Don't think too much. Taking care of ourselves, and be prepare to conceive soon.

Liang Mui said...

take it easy baby.. we're alwis here for u..

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Little Inbox, yet to understand the statement, take things easy. Honestly, yet to master the skill,... but I was like you, hoping it's a new, but yet, your instint tells you that it ain't one yet.

Hi Liang Mui, I know I know, I have you guys to stand by me all the time!!