Monday, July 14, 2008

Customer Unsatisfaction!!

Will you be upset if someone, or rather the cosmetic promoter kept asking you the question that pertaining to your face, yet they can’t give you an answer but kept on accusing you for taking certain drugs that causes the skins allergy?

Well, I was not only upset, but also very angry and frustrated with the service that I was encountered when I was asking the promoter what happened to my face lately.

I’ve been using Sheseido brand for almost 10 over years, and all these years, I do not have any skin allergy problem nor dehydrated issue. But lately, my face has been having this skin allergy.

I know it is due to dehydrated, thus they were recommended me to use one of their product which is highly moisture. And mind you, that product isn’t cheap; it costs me about RM155, yet to count on the cleanser which I purchased from them for many years.

Anyway, when I went over to see them today, one of the promoters, by the name of Elaine Tan came to me, 1st question she asked, was it due to drug consuming. First of all, I told her, I did not take any medicine, nor any specific drugs too. Secondly, I told her, it cannot be hormone change, as I do not have any expecting symptoms thus, that could not be concluded as hormone change. Thirdly, I followed the processes in how to apply cleanser, softener, moisturiser and so on. And how could I still have the skin allergy problem.

Guess what, she doesn’t give me a proper advise, but kept accusing me for taking drugs that causes such allergy on my face.

I was so mad at that time and told her off that, if she can’t get me a solution right now, I would have rather change products. She kept silent for awhile yet still finds that I should not have such problem if I’ve been using their products for so many years.

Come on, as a customer service or so called promoter, shouldn’t be their expertise to tell their customer what happened and what next need to be resolved for such skin problem instead of concluded the customer had consumer certain medicine that causes such skin problem.

Well, that was not the only issue that made me mad. All these years, whenever they have any promotions, or any consultants came from Japan or Korea, they will call their customer one by one and inform them there’ll be a facial promotion, and asked us to support them. And guess what, I saw a Kiwi consultant today at the counter, yet, I wasn’t not inform about the promotion. And that promoter that assisted me was telling they do not my contact number. I was really mad at that time, I told her off, please check the record once again, I have been receiving calls from your counter, and how could you tell me that you do not have my contact number if your record??

I was really really upset and fed up at that point in time; I just walked out from their counter and decided to op for other products and services.

I suppose those that into customer service industry should know what is call Customer Is Always Right, and what does a Customer Satisfaction means!

7 comments:

Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lee said...

Hi New Kid, I deleted my comment, sorry...but abit long, ha ha. But I guess you read it already?
Keep well, Lee.

Babe_KL said...

usually i will ask for samples to try first before buying the actual size. good cosmetic brands will comply to this request. in your case, find out the distributor contact and write in your predicament. they shld be able to replace the product.

Little Inbox said...

Once, my friend told me about customer service in Japan. He rate them as 5 stars. Japanese is very good in carry out their responsibility to fulfill customer needs. They deliver goods on time, serve customer in good manner, treat customers like they are in the heaven.
You know what, I always tumpang my mama to buy me the Shiseido product, cuz I only want that specific product. I hate ppl keep on promoting their products to me.

Mummy In Vain said...

Well, don't be too upset with them. Sometimes we may just meet with those inexperience service staff. Btw, it's true that your skin allergy shouldn't due to the products since you have been using for 10 years! Sometimes, because of the weather or individual metabolism, the skin condition may change. You should change your product range now to suit your skin's need.

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Lee, well never mind then... thought I could share your thought and experience. :)

Hi Baby_KL, good to see you here. You know some promoters are reluctant to give samples. I wonder why. I actually plan to do that, but my 2nd thought told me this is their rice bowl. So, what should I do?

Hi Little Inbox, neither do I like people promote products, but if one could really tell me the pros and cons, I may consider. But cosmetic promoter only promote how good is their product. :(

Hi Mummy in Vain, I think you're right. Now that I've switch to Kose, and the promoter gave me a sample of skin repairer. It works fine for me at least for now.

Babe_KL said...

i always believed in professional products that will listen to their customer and allowed them to have samples first. well, not all products hv samples though. sometimes i lie dat i hv sensitive skin haha... dat was those days la, now i cincai since old liau. lucky i hv problem free skin so virtually no problem in any brand or product.