Friday, August 8, 2008

080808 Good News

It was so much relief after visiting my gynae this morning. I felt much better, and at ease. And I truly appreciate he arrange to see me this patient which did not have any prior appointment, but only a call yesterday. And, also appreciate his patient to explain every details to me, and even clear my doubts.

The lab result came back and he had explained to both of us the ectopic pregnancy was in my left fallopian tube and it’s about 10cm in size. He did a scan on my abdomen and also noted that the patch of blood no longer under my womb. Things look alright from the scan, and the lining is thinner and I should be expected to stop bleeding.

The sudden bleeding was shocked my family, cuz, nobody would expect a sudden bleed like that after a surgery. In fact, it has bleed discharged for nearly 6 days and it stopped and came back again. Which we find it strange and thought it could be something happen in the wound.

Thank God for all these confirmations from my gynaecologist, things are alright and absolutely fine!

7 comments:

Little Inbox said...

Good to hear that! Feel relief for you, friend! Take care.

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Little Inbox, ya, same here. Good to hear that, and feel relief and good after that. Thanks pal.

BB COMMUNITY said...

so everything ok liao, right? wish u an happy 080808!

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi BB, yes, consider everything ok liao. Thanks!!

Liang Mui said...

phew~~ dear...
wat a relief from here.. haha..
好心有好报!!

see.. dun worry too much. relax and b happy.

i heard chocolate can make ppl happy. get some choc to eat.. :D or ice-cream :D

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Liang Mui, thank you for your concern. Chocolate is good for that as you mentioned, but not Ice Cream. Before the op, I have stop having cold stuff now I guess I would have to continue from taking cold food too. It's bad for the uterus.

Liang Mui said...

yes dear.. this is wat my mum told me too. well, cold cold stuff not good for ladies.. so pathetic one for being a lady. kns.. if i got next life, i wanna b guy