Sunday, August 10, 2008

She's on paper

I actually hardly read newspaper, reason is simple, what reported or published everything is either the Olympic Games (which I don’t mind, as it’s a world event), or the sodomy case. Honestly, am kind of pissed off.

But, today is something that I see in the paper!! Guess what I see….???

It’s our Penang famous 5xMom!! Guang Meng Press actually reported 5xMom made good money from blogging and also said that how she spreaded the blogging income by having a couple of blogs, and how much time she spent on blogging too.

Isn’t it happy for her?? Though I do not know her personally, but, I admire her strength and determination in life. Do buy Guang Meng, ok???

Let’s give our Penang Blogger some support!!

3 comments:

Little Inbox said...

I saw her with her boys in Queensbay once, but only I recognized her, she don't know me...See, how famous she is...She's a blogger star!

BB COMMUNITY said...

worship her~ mali mali hom~

CK Lam said...

she really has her timing well planned...having a few blogs and mantaining it so well. Penang should be proud to have such a blogger.