Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sleepless nights

I have been having sleepless nights lately. Well, you can call it a sleeping disorder or insomnia. Whenever people heard that, first question was are you thinking a lot lately. Just don’t think so much, face the fact and accept it.

Well, I do not deny the fact that I have been thinking a lot. I even could think far like few years later, what will happen if I do this or that.

Anyway, I was chatting with a colleague yesterday. We both were sharing the same thought. Many times, when friends or others encourage you to speak out; you will tend to tell the whole story to the listener. And if the listener has never been into the situation where you’re before; you will tend to elaborate more.

And many times, they will advise you if you can’t change the fact, just face it or accept. But not many even know when you accept the fact, it’s a painful experience and it’s always have a price to pay.

Within 6 months, I have 2 painful experiences. Though I went back to work, I talked to people, I smiled, I laughed. But how many that has such experience will understand the inner self is in pain? I believe not many… for those that have positive character, yes, they may be able to accept. But for a pessimistic person may not be able to accept it but to think it over again and again.

I don’t know what to say down here, but I am not only thinking about the incidents that I went through but also the family disputes and conflicts that had been bothering me.

I am grateful that I have my other half whom truly understand what’s and where the problem is. But, there is something in your heart and mind that bothering you so much so that it ought to spill out. And you know time is not right and the opportunity is not at your side.

So, ended up… these are the sleepless nights!

4 comments:

Little Inbox said...

For me, I have no longer mention about my painful experience to anyone since I were back to work. I just keep it to myself, and praying to have a successful pregnancy.

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Little Inbox, I have no longer mentioned about my painful experience too. What bothering me not only the painful experience but also other family matters....

As for successful pregnancy, honestly, .... I shall leave it to God. Indirectly, am giving up hope already.

24HrMom said...

I know a chinese saying: "jia jia yu ben nan nien de jin". After gone thru all the unforgettable experiences I had in regards to family matters for both in-law's and my own, I now, tell myself that I came to this world to repay these ppl. If I had to give, I shd give it out happily. Hoping to repay them what I've owed in my past life and do not bring it over to my next life. Something like a Karma ? So, I set a boundary for myself, and extend help if and only if I am capable to. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say here. You can contact me if you want to talk more. God bless.

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi 24hrMom, I guess I do...