Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mood swing

I received two good news today. And both are related to pregnancy.

Early this morning, 1 SMS was received from my ex-colleague whom is also pregnancy around my time; she had a twin baby girl. Both mother and babies are well and healthy. Honestly I don’t know what other word to describe that feeling when I received that piece of message.

Another message is my younger sister-in-law is expecting a daughter, and will be due by end of this year. Isn’t this a good news too??

August would be a mood swing month to me. Am trying damn hard for not thinking about it, cuz, my 1st baby is due sometime Merdeka day. And it maybe a Merdeka baby too.

And thought of having the 2nd one, unfortunately God decided to give me some hard time to face. The 2nd one is an ectopic pregnancy.

I have never know this could happen to me. But what can I do right now? Nothing but to wait for God to give me the strength to live on with my own life.

Especially right now when you know your husband is extremely busy at work, and nothing much you could ask from him. And you wouldn’t want to bother him much too, as he does need 100% of concentration on his projects. I guess none of the wives would want the husbands fail, isn’t it?

So, left me without anything but my ownself?!

I know am a bit sensitive today!! Or perhaps this whole month too.

4 comments:

Liang Mui said...

hey babe.. r u ok? u mus b under-stress now. hey, be happy. get some comedies or do some simple cooking. yup! understand how u feel now. but i'm not good in words. i can onli b a listener. u can alwis drop me a few lines if u reali nit someone ya.

take good care babe.. ** huggies **

Anonymous said...

hi NKOB, sometime it is good to have some one talk to rather than keep it to yourself.

Sometime talk with your couple is important, i believe the work is important, but the issue faced by partner is much more important...

dun get yourself tooo depress, i know it is easy to say than do it.

I have nothing to advice, but face it rather than finding excuses for it.

Little Inbox said...

New kid, I've been through the same experience in previous June. Moody and sad too. On that day, I cried out the whole night in my hubby's arm. Just can't control my tears.
Perhaps you want to cry it out when you're alone? Let all the memory of those incidents leave you forever.

Coketai said...

Hi, as usual be strong and believe in faith...you will finally get what you want!!

Cheer!

LY.Tai