Thursday, August 7, 2008

Am scared! Am afraid! Am freaking out!

Am I over react over what has happened just now?

Things were happened when hubby is not able to help me to bank in my cheque, I drove to the bank this morning and to several places. When I reached home after few hours, noticed am bleeding.

It wasn’t a fresh blood, it’s dark red in colour. I did give my gynae a call about the sudden bleed. He said as long as I don’t have the fever I should be alright, however, he wants me to monitor myself for a night. If I don’t feel quite alright, I should be seeing him tomorrow instead of wait till the scheduled appointment which is on Sunday.

I thought it could the driving that causes this sudden bleed. But now though it stops but it will bleed again with a patch of dark red blood.

I told hubby about it, he also advise me to see my gynae tomorrow morning, also monitor it for a night myself. Also advise me to calm down I should not be over react on it. I know I should not, but with these incidents for these couple of months, honestly, I am very very very scared and freaked out.

How do I be calmed when I have so much to face? From one miscarriage to another ectopic pregnancy, what else do I need to face more?

Am just praying hard for nothing happen, and am hoping it’s only bleed whatever left over after the operation.

I honestly can’t take it anymore…

2 comments:

Little Inbox said...

I wish everything will be fine. Take a good rest tonight, and go to see gynae tomorrow morning. Don't worry too much, it will not help.

Liang Mui said...

NKB
everything wil b fine. dun worry. dun stress stress. rest more.. relax..