Thursday, August 7, 2008

An anxiety night

How to calm my anxiety over the bleeding matter?
Apart from praying it hard it’s due to driving, but nothing else. I am keeping my mind focus on blogging.

Other than that, honestly I have nothing to do but just blogging.

Watching TV nor drama will not help right now, even eyes on the screen but the mind is running wild. I believe many people will be like me.

Hubby kept telling me, not to worry cuz, this is obviously due to driving. When we drive, we’ll apply forces on the clutch for those having manual car. And, it may hurt internally thus bleeds.

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hi New kid, regret to read of your present situation.
Hope you okay now. You seen the doctor?
Anyway, you keep well and maybe avoid driving for awhile?
You have a good weekend, Lee.

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Uncle Lee, I've seen the doctor. Doctor said this is normal. Asked me not to worry. I hope I'll be ok. Keep finger cross.