Sunday, August 31, 2008

Merdeka Baby

National Day!! Malaysia 51st Merdeka!

It’s also my baby’s delivering day, if no accident. Well, instead of mine, my niece gave birth to a baby girl today.

Though I have been very busy these couple of months, and I was intentionally forgetting 31st August too. However, it didn’t really help much.

My mom told me few days ago that her hair stylist gave birth to her son at 40 plus. And it was a 3rd try. She miscarriage her 1st baby, 2nd baby was like my case, an ectopic pregnancy. Hers was more dangerous than mine as hers had completely burst internally and the toxic had blend into the blood and flow into the blood stream. After a year later, she conceived again.

In fact, my mom told me if this is gifted, no matter how it will come to me. If it’s not, my mom did ask me to consider to have a god-child.

What do you all think?? Will this be a good idea than an IVF or adoption?

4 comments:

Little Inbox said...

My cousin too just have her merdeka baby. She married at her age of 37, and now got her baby at age of 39.

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Little Inbox, you had just gave me a confident boost. Which means if other people could do it, and we could do it, right??

Little Inbox said...

Yes, sure.
I'm still young. I should try harder this time. LOL. "Paiseh"

CK Lam said...

The final choice is always from you and your hubby but from my point of view, it is better to do it yourself...it is a great difference.