Saturday, August 2, 2008

Thank you!!

After one week of the emergency operation, I actually feeling stronger that the last incident. Perhaps it’s only a few weeks attachment, no particular sentimental attached. Or could it be the mother has given up hope on conceiving babies?

I know my family members are very supportive, they even come over to cook me lunch. A simple lunch, a simple chat and gathering just to make me fill better.

I honestly truly appreciate that. Apart from them, I actually received an email from Little Inbox, whom I know from the blog’s world. She wants me to be strong, and also do write to her if I need someone to talk to. I was so touched when I read her email.

I guess no word could describe a friendship’s thought and care.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank those that had left me a comment on My Faith

Babe_KL
Little Inbox
Liang Mui
Lillian
Wai Wai

8 comments:

Little Inbox said...

No problem. I'll be here hearing from you anytime you wish to. Glad to know that you got lots of support from family member. It gives you power to be strong!

Lee said...

Hello New kid, glad to read you recovering well. Do take it easy awhile....no golf or swimming or any activities....stay easy and keep well, best regards, Lee.

M.H. said...

Hi New Kid,
Hope ure recovering from ur recent ops? Thanks for ur comments on my food blog, I appreciate it! :-) Yes, we must be strong in whatever hardtimes we face, believe in ourself, and try our best!

Liang Mui said...

hey dear
glad to kno tat u're recovering and getting stronger.. u can alwis email me too or lil inbox. or whomever u feel comfortable wif. release ur tension lar.. dun keep everything in ur heart. not good for health ya :)

pls do remember that there's alwis a bunch of ppl here supporting u and concerning u ya :) take good care of urself. :) i wil alwis be here for u.

Babe_KL said...

hey, glad to hear you're better now. well just to share only, just don't give up hope like I almost did ;-)

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Little Inbox, it does, as well as the friendship.

Hi Uncle Lee, :) Me a boring person, no golf or swim, that ain't my hobbies. My only time spent is facing the computer. That's why have back ache.

Hi myf, thanks for dropping by. Hope to see you more often.

Hi Liang Mui, thank you again. Thank you for the friendship and the ear for listening. Thank you.

Hi Babe_KL, I am giving up home one day and the other I don't. I guess at this point in time, am kinda fragile in anything, especially emotionally. If we do not have our husbands stood by our side all the time, guess we would have collapsed already.

BB COMMUNITY said...

see, friends are important! and i'm glad u get lots of support from family and online friends too!

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi BB, and of course you too!!! My long time fan. :)