Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Contradiction

Know what, I become very sensitive ever since 2 incidents happened to me.

Sensitive in a way what people told me and what people perceive in me. And, I may be contradicting myself too.

Some has told me this is fated, nothing much we could do. If this is really fated, but why allow me to conceive the 2nd time and yet take it away from me.

I have many many questions to the God whom always pass on so many obstacles to our lives. But why of all the things and this happen to me?

Was it my fault for not wanting the children when I first setup a family? Or it was my fault for having it too late?

5 comments:

Little Inbox said...

I do not know what to say, cuz I don't have the answer too.

Liang Mui said...

hey babe...
dun think so much.. relax..

BB COMMUNITY said...

actually i never want to comment on your unhappy thing. did u see me comment on that before? coz i'm a guy and i don't think u'll take my advice.

u don't even have to make this comment appear on your blog, but i just wanted u to know, u did nothing wrong, ok? life isn't complete so that we have hopes and spaces to improve. take good care of yourself ya.

New Kid on the Blog said...

Little Inbox, nobody will have an answer for that... I know. Neither do I, only God knows.

Liang Mui, trying trying not to think.

Hi BB, I noticed that you never comment on that. Never say that you're guy, a woman will never take your advice. Some may consider.

24HrMom said...

NK, sorry for not visiting so long. As u could also see, I hardly have the time to update my own blog. I am on MC today. Just got the time to read thru all your posts that I've missed. And.... I really didn't know that you've gone thru so many. Am happy seeing that you're well now. I like the comment bb made. U did nothing wrong. Rest at least another 4 months. Take more chinese herbs to strenghten your body.