Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The unpredictable weather

I think lots of people falls sick with such freak weather. It’s freaky hot and you will smell smoke if you step out from the house. And such weather if you do not drink lots of water, I can tell you will get headache.

In fact, am having one right now even drink so much of water.

Just before I could post this, I hear lightening sound and the sky become gloomy. This is gonna make lots of clinics rich. I mean not to be bad or what, but with such sudden change weather, how many could actually take it even if you’re one of the healthiest person on health. Right?

Well, word of advice. Drink lots of water and avoid going out if unnecessary. The haze isn’t getting better after all these years… and I wonder was it because they burn by intention or unintentionally.

5 comments:

Liang Mui said...

phew~~ even penang oso can smell it.. omg!! haze everywhere.. well, i'm staying in puchong. the condition here veli teruk. nearly pengsan. nite time extremely heaty so jus imagine during day time. fainted man!

Little Inbox said...

Hmm...luckily I spend most of my time in office and at home. No outdoor activities. I quickly rush home after work, cuz the sky is getting dark, and soon will be raining.

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Liang Mui, ya la!!! You know the neighbouring country actually understand what is call health affected or not?? That's not the way of earning income by open burning mah, right???

Hi Little Inbox, the sky is absolutely dark, unfortunately it isn't heavy down pour. That even worst, cuz, it's like reserving not able to push out. Sigh....

BB COMMUNITY said...

some people should do something about this kind of things manay years ago!

but indeed, i don't see the government do anything! no punishment to those who burn trees!

welcome to malaysia!

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi BB, I wonder should we be fortunate to live in this country whom has a Government that never thought of its Rakyat's health.