Friday, April 11, 2008

The 3rd Week

Today mark the 3rd week of that incident.

I salute those people that went thru such incidents and could get up again. I wonder how they walk out from the pain.

If you know who Dicky Cheung (張衛健) is, you would be surprised his wife (張茜) whom is supposed to deliver a baby in March, was miscarried in her 8 months pregnancy. She managed to walk out from the pain and willing to try again.

No one could answer all the mom-to-be why would this thing happen. Was it due to the food that we take? Was it hormone imbalance, incompatible? Was it due to uterus’ infection? Was it due to placenta previa? Or it was due to uterine fibroid?

Chinese believe it may due to the womb is too weak… the cervix is weak… or something bad luck.

I know I have to walk out from this pain and build back my body strength. I know, I know, I know… but it’s hard to do that…. Real hard…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.