Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I gotta stand up!

3rd day of work.
It’s still the same to me…. Not sure was I too sensitive or what, I could sense people are looking at my dressing and also looking at my tummy.

On this 3rd day of work, some colleagues that are just got back from their business trip came and asked me to take care of myself and also wished me welcome back.

Some are giving me their advices on what they had gone thru and some shared with me their experiences. Some are very careful with their words, especially close friends, cuz, they worried I’ll be hurt or sad if they mention about babies, infants, toddlers, etc.

Some even forward me jokes to read, to make me laugh.

These are the friends that will give you a lift when you’re down. And, these are the friends will give you their helping hand when they know you need one.

Many of them want me to show them the usual of me. Cuz, they honestly don’t want to see me like this anymore.

Like I said earlier, right now, no one could actually push me to stand up except myself. But I miss the person so much that could give me a push. This person no longer here, but I know this person will never ever want me to live my life forever in the dark shelter like that.

Stand up!!
Stand up!!
Stand up!!

3 comments:

24HrMom said...

New Kid on the blog, Let the past, be the past. I know it's hard to accept the reality. There isn't much advise or example that I wud wanna share with you, as I know, there are already too many you're hearing from. Time will heal. You now, need to build up a strong body for the future.You must be happy and relax. Natural things will come to you naturally. Be happy, ya. God bless.

Little Inbox said...

I thought I have already stand up, but some how when I saw babies or pregnant women in actual or on TV,I'll feel so down!

24HrMom said...

Little inbox: Well, time will heal.. look for the things that interest you. Maybe,just a suggestion, both you and New Kid shd read more Mothering magazines or how baby develops in each stages. Am not trying to put fire,I feel that it shd be a preparing stage for u to welcome another one. It's my sincere though.