Thursday, April 3, 2008

Conceive After Miscarriage

For those that had miscarriage experience before, I do not know have they ever thought about the next pregnancy of theirs? I know a ‘blogger friend’ of mine did post a question to herself too.

I am thinking about it and I have no idea nor any clues about it right now.

Many gynaecologists advised us, we could try again after 6 weeks. And yet, internet says, it gotta be after a normal menstrual cycle count. Some friends told me that it’s advisable to conceive after 3 months.

My other concern is, will I be the lucky one like others that able to conceive after 3 months or 6 months? Or, am the unlucky one that then after the miscarriage that am not able to conceive anymore?

Will my miscarriage – placenta abruption be recurred? I have yet to receive any post mortem report from the hospital, yet on the other side of me is so afraid to know the caused of this issue.

4 comments:

Little Inbox said...

Bear in mind, the 1st period after "still born" may be delayed. It's not necessary to have it exactly after 1 month.

New Kid on the Blog said...

which means it should be following the gynae's advice, 6 weeks after then only we can have intercourse?

Anonymous said...

i have something to ask but might not be the right time.. hope u dun mind...

so u have frequent mornign sickness during the first trimester? one of my fren told me.. the more u have the stronger ur placenta is... i dun know how far the true is..

take care.....

Dun rush to get anther baby, get ur body fully recover first.... and as well as your mind.....

take care....

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Penang Tua Pui, I do not have those typical morning sickness like vomitting, but I have bad appetite in the evening when am about to have dinner during my 1st trimester. Truly appreciate if your friend could provide more 'midwives' careness for me. You can also drop me a line at xtrinc@gmail.com