Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Voice of Concern

After the loss, I actually realized I was giving myself lots of pressure on the pregnancy that I had earlier on.

All these while, I dare not voice it out to anyone cuz, I know everyone will tell me that I shouldn’t have such thought, or such stress. And, I know everyone would tell me to take this pregnancy easily.

Now that, I’ve lost it… I have to cope with the lost emotionally and physically. It has never been easy for me to take this. This is something not like handling a project in the office, or counting sales, billings, backlogs, inventories, etc… this is a life in your body whom will be calling you mommy, calling your husband daddy.

Though many gynaecologists had been telling me, miscarriage is a 10% of any pregnancy cases. And, it could be due to age over 35, illness that affecting pregnancy (eg. Diabetes) and so on.

I kept asking myself, why me?? Why me that fall under the 10%?

I do have many friends that had actually encountered such bad experiences. Many of them had actually re-conceive back in 3 months time or 6 months time. Then, what would I be?

And these friends stood by me and kept telling me time will heal the pain…. Cuz, they’d been thru it and they know how painful it was. If they can get over it, so do I.

Will I?

3 comments:

Little Inbox said...

I posted this question to myself also, will I able to conceive within the next 6 months? Nobody can provide the answer. I'm worry too...

BB COMMUNITY said...

i pray for u ya~

New Kid on the Blog said...

Little Inbox, I am as worry as you too... My age is catching up, ... and this gives me lots of stress and pressures.

BB Comm, you are one of the buddy that I honestly want to thk u. You've been supporting me all these while, ... THANK YOU!