Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My supportive husband

I really do not know what to say… cuz, hubby suddenly reading those blogs and articles on miscarriages. He even told me that some women are even trying their luck before their 1st menstrual cycle. Some women are even pitiful, they had strokes yet they are positive to try on another time. Some women had many miscarriages before they could carry a normal one.

I know my sweet hubby is giving me all sorts of positive supports and give me the assurance that I could it like others. He just wants me to be brave and strong and face whatever ahead in us.

It’s sweet to have your other half to be with you and stand by you in any circumstances. Right?

I guess, without him, I will not be able to stand up and walk out from any dark corner. Though on and off the emotion is hard to control, but with this man with me, I guess I would be better each day.

4 comments:

Little Inbox said...

We are so lucky to have our dearest hubby to accompany us.

babyfiona said...

He indeed a very sweet one :D

Mumsgather said...

I am so sorry to read about your miscarriage. What an experience it must have been for you to have a spontaneous abortion. I had a miscarriage too for my 3rd kid. It was a chemical miscarriage, meaning its in the very early days, there is blood flow and some people don't even know that there has been a miscarriage. They just think its a period thats more heavy than usual. But we knew because we had been trying and tested positive then tested negative. We can't have a 3rd kid now because of our age and for my health reasons so I know what you mean when you say, it doesn't make it any less painful when ppl come to you and say "Its ok, you are young, you can try again." Mine is "Its ok, you already have 2 kids." We still feel the loss. Anyway take care and I am glad that you have such a supportive husband. :)

Liang Mui said...

wow.. he's great!

again, i'm reali sorry to read abt this.. as wat mumsgather mentioned in her previous comment, i think i shld hv said more ya :)

i can understand how in pain u r cos my mum was suffering miscarriage b4 i'm born out. till now, she stil can remember how hurt she was as the baby was born on 31st Aug. tat's y our msia merdeka day was her most suffering day. but she alwis said she's lucky to hv us 3 to bring her joy although my dad was not as sweet as ur hubby. :)

so no worries... i'm sure u wil get another baby soon. i'm looking forward to get the good news from u ya :)