Monday, April 14, 2008

My 1st Day

Today is my first day of work. It wasn’t feel great or excited like what Little Inbox said.

Many friends and colleagues hopped into my place and asked me how am I doing. Some will call me and make sure am at work today and even dropped me a few lines when they are busy at work.

I am touched by their warmth and caring heart, even a small hug from them.

I am not able to control my tears, and they understand how I truly feel. Some even never seen me that weak before. I’ve been appearing a very strong person to them, never thought this would hit me so hard.

When I came in to my place, I saw a lovely soft toy on my chair. It was a small gift from a colleague from another plant. It was very sweet of her.

Followed by phone calls, colleagues’ visits, … my boss even encouraged me to take some days off for a short vacation. Everyone wants me to look forward in life and do not look back. They kept telling me, I would be able to conceive again, as long as am ready.

Some even told me, without going thru any losses, a person will not be completed. This is what God’s trying to tell us, and trying to guide us.

Bottom line, from my heart, the friendship that I have here is so sincere, truthful, warmth, and concern. Even from my former companies those that know am miscarriage, my close friends, classmates, relatives, aunts, uncles are also sending me their loves & regards.

From there, I would like to say a big THANK YOU to them. Yet, I know if I don’t stand up and face the challenge myself, I will definitely stand at where I am. If I don’t stand up and face the challenge myself, I will never able to prepare to conceive again.

No comments: