Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Farewell...

In life there are many things happen, whether is a happy moment or a sad one. Happy moment like you got to know you’re pregnant, or receive a promotion and increment, or receive a bouquet of flowers, getting a flying colours results in school, and many more. As for sad moments are your love ones leaving you, miscarriages, your love one cheated on you, friends leaving, and so on…

I actually received this news not long ago and I know I’ll be missing this mumbly, fair, smiling face, and caring friend of mine. Happy in a sense that she could retire early, and given a "package" which she’s been waiting for; sad is because am losing a lunch partner.

Now that, we are not giving her a farewell, but she’s buying us lunch instead. Not only that, farewell means an acknowledgement at parting or leaving. But yet, we know we’ll be meeting up with each other for lunch, for tea or for gathering.

She’s been companying me for tea break and lunch when I was pregnant, she’s been giving me the courages and many words of comfort when I had miscarriage, she’s been giving me the strength and supports when am under working stress and pressure.

I know I know… I may not need to be that sentimental about her leaving, there are many come and go in an organization. But to find a good, care, courage, thoughtful friend in an organization ain’t easy to get one. I gotta say that am lucky and bless enough to have them.

To you, God bless!! And, pal keep in touch!!

No comments: