Friday, April 4, 2008

My Fear, My Phobia

I am like others that gone thru this experience, hiding myself in the room, isolating myself from others.

Scared to step out from the room, scared to meet people, afraid of people will post questions on your miscarriage, and so on.

When friends started to text me, my common answer is always ‘Thank you. Am fine.’
I guess many of them that received such respond will know no other woman will tell you that they are not ok. They just don’t want their friends to worry about them.

Many elders will advise us, not to take this miscarriage so harsh to ourselves. We must recuperate our body strength and get ready for the next pregnancy.

But yet, how many of us can take on another pregnancy? Though I want it so much cuz, this is a way for me to show my husband how much I love him. But, down deep in my heart, I believe no one could understand a woman like us will have an easy mind to conceive another time.

Down deep in me is so afraid, afraid of the next pregnancy, yet, I can’t tell. Cuz, many will definitely advise me to take it positively. It’s not the matter of taking it positively, it’s the matter of recurrence of history that frighten the mother that bearing the child, a life!!

It’s always disheartening to see the man that you love cry quietly and alone by himself. Thus, getting another one will that make him happy again and will the history recur?

Nobody in the world could give us a definite answer, not even a gynaecologist could tell me that placenta abruption could happen in 2nd trimester of pregnancy. Cuz, never in any books or anyone’s knowledge that this could happen in 2nd trimester of pregnancy.

I know I must take things one at a time… and time will heal the pain. It depends on us whether can we walk out from that shadow of darkness and the pain of grief or not.

Can I?

6 comments:

KaDusMama said...

hi! my 1st time in ur blog..I'm sooo sorry for your loss. I know i have no right to tell you that i understand your pain, because i don't. But my sister experience the same like you when she was in her 8th weeks of pregnancy. Her baby died in her womb just like that. I just hope you will be strong for yourself and your husband. Please take care of your health..

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend, u should try to step out from the room, start picking up your friend's call or on your IM to talk to them rather then locking yourself in the room - free yourself. don't think about the pass, make sure you take good care of your health for the next baby - a healty mum will get a healthy baby and chances of miscarriage is also lower. My mum loss her 3rd son in her 3rd trimester, u should know her feeling. i know my mum very sad at that moment but she manage to conceive again and now my brother is already graduated his form 5. God will alwasy give u 2nd chance, it's just the metter of whether you are giving yourself a chance. don't pressure yourself, as you know you will not able to conceive successfully if you are too pressure. i believe that no one in your family will force you to conceive 2nd baby so soon, include your husband & the solution of making yourself & others happy is not the 2nd baby. believe me, the only things to make your husband happy is - you are able to stand up again & be a happy woman.

BB COMMUNITY said...

see, so many friends around u supporting u, even bloggers that u don't know. it's warm to read their replies.

Big Boys Oven said...

dear friend, my younger sister went through the same experience as you, only advice I can say to you, be strong and be patient, in no time you will have your babies!

Anonymous said...

take care.. and walk out from the dark shadow...... dun hide urself in there...

i know it is easier to say than do.. anyone of us can't help u to overcome this.... only u.... urself...

take care.....

wmw said...

Hey there...just know that you will always have your love ones, friends and even us who will be here for you. You're right, we can't possibly know what you are going through. But what we can do is to be here for you. Take care dear...