Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fruit Basket


The above picture is the thought of my management team has shown to me on my admission in the hospital the other day.

Nothing could elaborate more on the sweet thought of them. As well as the following friends –

1. WMW
2. Little Inbox
3. BB Community
4. 24hr Mom
5. Sembang & Talk
6. Jason – Ipoh Mali Talak Sombong
7. Joe – Lots of Craving
8. vKeong
9. Babe_KL
10. Big Boys Oven
11. Penang Tua Pui
12. Sweet Jasmine - Rainbow
13. Daphne
14. Lingzie
15. CK Lam
16. Coketai
17. Sugar Bean
18. TummyThoz
19. Ling239
20. The Gastronomic Diary

The warmth wishes and care is indeed appreciated from my husband and me. Thank you very much!!!

4 comments:

Little Inbox said...

No problem, new kid. We gotta cheer up each other to get through the hard time.

babyfiona said...

First time here! Please be strong! I am sure no one will want to see you sad. :D

Anonymous said...

We hope you're feeling much better already. *Hugs

24HrMom said...

We know u cud make it. Time heals. :-) We're always beside u..