Thursday, May 8, 2008

Am I ready?

Today I realize when I go for shopping, whether is window shopping or running any errands, I actually avoiding the baby’s section where you could see baby cot, baby milk bottle, baby’s food, baby’s attires, etc.

It’s now passed a month plus of 21 March, and I have also had my 1st menstrual too. Should I consider having another one? Or should I continue to mourn over the loss of our beloved one?

Many had advised me to move forward, look forward to have another one…

Am just asking myself; am I too fast for that? Or am finding excuse not to have one?

3 comments:

Little Inbox said...

I'll let God to decide for us. Sometimes, we want but most of the time feel disappointed when "auntie" pay us a visit again...

New Kid on the Blog said...

the higher expectation, the greater disappointment.

Anonymous said...

New kid,
'Fine-tune' your body first.
Don't try so early. Make sure that you take more milk with DHA, and get your husband and yourself to do a bloodtest to test for pregnancy... It will work out well for you both!

By the way, I had very hectic works in the past few months. Didn't do a lot of internet browsing. Didn't really know that this happenned to you in March.
Although it is two months now, but I know how you feel and how you struggle mentally and physically. My wife did. So, you do.