Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Finally at ease

This morning received a call from the hospital and it's pertaining to the blood test result that I recently had.

The call came in was a surprised to me. Cuz, I was a bit worried that coming Friday would be the day for me to collect my report.

Am glad that the clinic assistant called me and informed me that the blood test result shows everything normal, which means I do not have lupus decease in my body. Cuz, with that, I will not be able to conceive.

Now I am at ease. Truly at ease.

3 comments:

Lee said...

Hi New Kid, glad to read your report shows you in very good health.
Its always good to have periodical checkups.
Here's wishing you the very best of health, keep well, Lee.

Little Inbox said...

Nice to hear that, new kid.

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi U Lee, thks!!

Hi Little Inbox, yup, truly indeed!