Saturday, May 17, 2008

Tango



I have been fascinating by the moves of all ballroom dancing, especially Tango. It gives me a feeling of this dance is so sensual, and sexy. Though I did not go into much of its origin, but, at least I do know its part of International Ballroom Dancing one of the dance objects.



I started to like it moves when I first watch Al Pacino’s movie, ‘Scent of Woman’. There was a scene where he led a young lady to the dance floor and he guided her to tango. That was so fascinating!

I have wanted to learn, and I know it’s not that easy to pick up such skills. First you need to get a dancing partner whom you can really rely on and trust when comes to certain moves it fully rely on your partner. Beside the point, to find a dancing partner isn’t that easy either.



By looking at these clips, honestly, I have the urge of learning.



I was told Tango has many versions, some says it origins from Argentina. Whatever it is, Tango is one of the sexiest dance! Agree?

No comments: