Tuesday, May 13, 2008

May 13th

May 13th is a memorable day for many people. The day where Malaysia had its first races disagreements, and I believe many Malaysians will never forget that day. Well, so do I and my family.

This day means a lot to me and to my family cuz this day was my beloved grandmother death anniversary.

An old lady whom can truly understand many of ours problems, difficulties, everything in life… and could also giving lots of advices and guidance regardless, work related, life related, even medical related.

A woman like her, I could say, no one could replace her.

I remembered when I was extremely down and sad, apart from husband and parents’ support. I wish she’s there for me and help me to walk thru what I have been facing. Whether it’s medical point of view or religion point of view… she could give me the advices for not letting down ourselves, and be strong and firm. She would be the one that helping me to stand up on my own.

I know am not the only one that misses her so much, that even goes down to her grandchildren’s husbands, or even fiancé, her sons-in-law, her daughter-in-law, relatives, etc

Though she left us for 3 years, but these 3 years are isn’t long or short, but I could still remember her smile, the way she talks, the way she laughs, and the way she busy buying 4 digits.

She’s such a wonder old woman, that no one could resist that’s her wonderful character & personality.

She went through the anguish world war, and even went through the ups and downs of a rich man’s family, a loss of her husband in her young age. But all these, will not demolish her firm perception in her life. She up hold a very strong vision, that is to keep everyone in the family close and good.

I love her and I miss her so much!!

3 comments:

Little Inbox said...

New kid, you are lucky. I have not even got a chance to meet up any of my grandma or grandpa cuz I come to this world too late as the youngest in the family. Long long after siblings were born. :(

Mummy In Vain said...

Don't be sad, let the pass be passed....keep her smile in your sweet memory forever....

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Little Inbox, but you have your elder siblings to love you as how they got the love from grandparents, right? That's lovely too.

Hi Mummy in Vain, her smile is always in my heart, my mind.