Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mother's Love

Since 21 March incident, I’ve not been working at night especially after a hectic working day. I’ve not been involving anything particularly stress and pressure.

A way it’s good for me, as I was under tremendous stress before therefore I was not able to conceive. Not because of infertility or something else.

Friends that around me had advised me to try again, and don’t look back. Just look forward and have a healthy baby.

I have been a coffee lover, chilli lover, and even ice lover… because I want a healthy baby and want a healthy pregnancy, I basically quit all these.

Is this what people called it a Mother’s Love?

4 comments:

Cat Cat said...

New Kid,
Never give up trying to get pregnant again... The past is history now. Keep on trying, ok. You have alot of friends who give you emotional support.

Little Inbox said...

Should control not to eating out that frequent as well. even for restaurant food.

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Cat, yes I know. Thk u giving me the encouragement. Am extending to support to Little Inbox too.

Hi Little Inbox, eating out is only when come lunch break and family dinner. Other than that, most of the time is eating in.

Anonymous said...

New kid, I believe you are now taking the right steps. In the modern days, working women did not take home-cooked food much which is very essential since most outside foods are using "ajinomoto" to make it a better taste. Like what recommended by Little Inbox - should reduce restaurant food...
However, you may still take ice-cream... but I recommend you to drink more milk with comes with DHA and it's prepared for pregnancy... Do try it.. My wife had the miscarriage after few months we got marrited. We tried it after a year and succeeded.