Sunday, May 18, 2008

American Idol

Coming Wednesday, 21 May 2008 will be American Idol Season 7 Grand Finale.
Who do you think will be crowning the American Idol title? David Cook or David Archuleta?

Like Ryan Seacrest says, it’s David vs David for this season.

Well, honestly I don’t have the interest of watching for this season, perhaps due to too many things happened during that time frame. I used to be the American Idol fan, I’ll watch from one season to another and never give up.

Many had said this season the contestants are much more talented compared to other seasons, which I don’t agree. I still find Melinda Doolittle is the best among them.

She could sing all type of songs and the way she sang really touches everybody’s heart and soul. A very good example would be ‘Home’ that she sang in week 1. It was a 25 seconds of standing ovation that she had received from the audiences and as well as Paula Abdul (one of the judges).

I was impressed that she could sing till made people cry and get goose bumps. I had both of that when she sang, perhaps am too sensitive or emotional. But, it really touches many people’s heart.

4 comments:

Cat Cat said...

David Cook has a fantastic vocal... And he's so cute.. I think he's going to be the winner.. Can't wait for that..

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi cat cat, same here. I would think David Cook would win as well.

Little Inbox said...

I missed this season's American Idol, :(((

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Little Inbox, why?? why would you miss it?