Thursday, May 1, 2008

Where to go for a short break?

May 1st – Labour Day.

Since today falls on a weekday Thursday, it does look like a weekend to many of us here at home. The time is moving so slow, I could finish all house work within 1st half of the day.

Hubby had promised to take me for a short trip… am thinking where should I go. I will not be going back to Pangkor Laut Resort which reminds me of many things that related to the loss.

Hubby wants to go to Maldive so much, but it does costs a lot. And, we have other commitment ahead of us. Though I know his sweet thought meant good, he just want to take me out for a short break and let me forget what had happened.

Tanjong Jara in Dungun Terengganu is also another place to visit. It has high regards from lots of tourism societies. It is also belongs to YTL Group, so, I believe its decoration, building, interior and even service would be similar to Pangkor Laut Resort. Will that reminds me of Pangkor Laut?

Westin Resort & Spa in Langkawi Island is also another place that I would love to visit. But the price is really giving me a heart attack.

I’ve been to Langkawi twice already, and none of those visits were luxury or on vacation. So, if I revisit Langkawi again, this would be rest and relax vacation.

WMW blogged about Avillion Port Dickson, and that actually interests me. Can anyone tells me where should I go for my short break?

I need a place where it’s quiet, I could hear seashore sound, I could feel some sea breeze, etc.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Planning a short break to Italy? Check out Travel Library's recommended Top 10 Things To Do in Italy. It's a perfect companion for weekend city breaks to Italy. Once you've been you can add your own tips and suggestions to help other visitors.

Cat Cat said...

Avillion in PD is very nice... Robert and I had our very short mini honeymoon there... Give it a try. Love the resort and environment there.

erinalaw said...

ytl had got 2 others nice resort -1 in cameron and the other new one in melaka (heritage). Login to their site and check it out. How come i know so much? I am ex-ytl staff mah. hehehe..................