Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hurt



I’m so hurt
To think that you are lie to me
I’m hurt
Way down deep inside of me
You said your love was true
And we’ve never, never part
Now you want some one new
And it breaks my heart

I’m hurt
Much more than you ever know
I’m so hurt
Because I still love you so
But even though you hurt me
Like nobody else who ever do
I will never ever hurt you

I’m so hurt
Much more than you ever know
I’m so hurt
Because I still love you so
But even though you hurt me
Like nobody else who ever do
I will never ever hurt you


It was my first time to hear this song, and it was sung by Bobby Vinton. If you are born in the 50s or the 60s, you wouldn’t find Bobby Vinton a stranger too. He’s the person that sings Blue on Blue, Mr Lonely, Blue Velvet, I Love How You Love Me, etc.

Why am I so into oldies? Perhaps it was influence by my aunts, uncle and parents. But don’t you realize these songs have their special meaning??

When I heard this, the lyrics sound so familiar… cuz, this happens in the real world of ours. We are hurt, because you want some one new and it breaks our hearts.

And this happens to my beloved aunt whom I’ve blogged about it before.

Apart from giving whatever support we could, what else could I do to help my aunt??

No comments: