Sunday, May 4, 2008

An 'Oldie' Weekend

What do you do on Sunday normally?
I know many youngsters will perhaps meet up some friends for coffee. Some will take their notebook and surf in Coffee Bean, Starbucks and enjoy the free aircond, cuz, lately the weather is killing us. Or you’re like me, staying at home do nothing, but to listen to oldies?

I was being influence by aunts, uncle and parents in this… what they listened those days are my favourites. People like The Platters, Bobby Vinton, Johnny Mathis, Nat King Cole, Perry Como, Dean Martin, Elvis Presley, and to the later like Bee Gees, Tom Jones, The Beatles, Kenny Rogers, Anne Murray etc.

I don’t know about others, but all these oldies do bring back lots of sweet memories. Though I don’t born in that era, but those songs are sweet and pleasant.

At least you know ‘Sway’ that recently sung by Michael Buble is actually originated by Dean Martin.

Here is a the song that end my weekend here and tomorrow will be a hectic working day for everyone.

2 comments:

24HrMom said...

ya... I like listening to oldies too. It gives me back the memories and reminisce.. But I usually pass my weekends busy w housekeeping and my kids. :-D

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi 24hrmom, that's what normally mothers do. I can understand...