Monday, May 19, 2008

Karma 因果報應

When things burst out yesterday, everybody was trying to persuade me to forgive and forget.

Why? Cuz, they know I’ll dig as much as I can and many more they don’t even expect I could remember and I could know.

Well, my husband’s brother, so called, my brother-in-law kept saying this is my karma… and this is the cause and effect. I was so mad at that time, cuz, he is not in any good position to tell me karma.

What does karma means, based on Answers.com, it means “The total effect of a person's actions and conduct during the successive phases of the person's existence, regarded as determining the person's destiny.”

He himself had done many things that harm his own spouse and even hurt his spouse so much so that does it means this is his wife’s karma, cause and effect?

Honestly, his wife had done a daughter-in-law’s duty so much so, yet she was not appreciated and was blamed to create a ‘mis-understanding’ that causes the domestic violence at home.

Well is this what we call karma?? Nobody has doubt on this word – karma.

What you need to do right now in this life is to carry on all the good things and deed, all the rightful deed. Karma will reincarnate in the next life. This is many Buddhist believes.

One said nobody is perfect in the world, well, that’s fine and that’s true as well. Then why the innocent party is getting all these damages, and blames for nothing of which the innocent party has carried the rightful duty?

I know husband and myself is very disappointed and hurt over the damages that these people had done to us, particularly me. I have been admiring people have a harmony life where in law could get along so well.

Is this what you call Karma??

3 comments:

Lee said...

Hi New Kid, regret to read of what's happening. Yes, I believe in Karma.
Life can be like an onion, we peel it off one layer at a time and sometimes we cry.
But we must remember, after dark clouds, rain, the sun will always come out.
I posted a story two days ago, "A mistake to live with",
and glad my friend still has a sense of humour over what happened.
You stay easy and keep well, best regards, Lee.

Lee said...

Hi New Kid, I after checking out was thinking of your mention of "karma"....
if you free, take a look at these stories I posted few months back...call it fate, call it Karma, whatever....but life can be of the good, the bad and the ugly....
1/ "My tears never dry for you", 12/2/07
2/ "You are not my son", 12/15/07.
3/ "Please don't cry for me, Lee", 3/4/08.
and, "Another 5 minutes", 3/11/08

Hope things turn out good for you. Lee.

Anonymous said...

New kid, what you came across, was what my wife and I did. In fact, many of my friends/colleagues/relatives may the same experience. It's just that many did not want to share with you because they are ashamed... Most treat it as a failure... or "Karma"? Well, in western medical term - your situation was that your body lacks of certain hormon which couldn't build the brain and heart properly. In our Chinese medical term, your uterus is "cold". That is why many old folks would recommend to take some chinese herbs to make the uterus "hot".