Monday, May 26, 2008

Encouragement

I miss my baby so much right now.
Just now went for out for lunch and I saw this shop full of babies’ dress, and shirts.
Suddenly I have the feeling of missing my baby so much. I dare not touch those dresses and shirts, and I dare not walk in there and take a look. Because I am so scared of remembering what I went thru.

I know Little Inbox knows what am I talking about.

We thanked this blogsphere that brought us here and established this virtual friendship. We went thru the down side of life and we encouraged each other during that time.

Now we encourage each other to stand up and face our life again without looking back.

We ought to face it ourselves and stand up. No other people could help us but ourselves.

Are you ready now, Little Inbox?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey please take care...
I am so sorry and definitely I can feel what you are now coming across. Take care...
- Wilson

Little Inbox said...

On and off we will have this kind of feeling deep in our hearts. We went through the same experience, and we are here to encourage each other. So, sister, let's stand up, praying, and doing our "hardwork" again... :)

Liang Mui said...

sorry to hear abt this sad news.. i kno i'm kinda late but i jus would like to leave a comment to u.

pls take good care of urself in order to welcome another new life ya. well, i'm not a mum yet.. but my mum alwis telling me tat we nit to hv fate wif our kids too.. if no fate, then we cant force it oso.. ya, u're rite.. i believe it although i'm not superstitious.

no worries, we kno how u went thru this hard life. God will gip u a better one since he oledi taken the previous one from u. so b happy ya..