Monday, June 23, 2008

A bad hair day

Don’t know what happen to me today, today has been really down, feels so miserable, and also kind of sensitive too. I even made a decision for not having one after so many months of trying. Everything to me is so messy, everything to me is not able to achieve, just very negative.

Well, this is definitely not any cycle of the month ~ PMS. I am just hoping, there’s no PMS for this month. Am sure Little Inbox knows what am I referring to.

I know I am giving myself lots of pressure, but, can’t blame me for that, right?

Since today ain’t a day for me, I left the office on the dot and drive all the way down town to have a hair cut.

Spending 2 hours on the chair and leaving to them to simply cut my hair.

Well, I feel much better now. Perhaps it’s just another bad hair day, I supposed?

4 comments:

Liang Mui said...

gheee.... sometimes hving a hair cut can soothe ur emotions.. i used to do tat.. tat's y for yrs i cant keep long hair until i have determination to keep it for my bridal pics.. haha... so now stil long and i hvent take pic yet and i wil do so after my wedding reception!! yahoo~~

Little Inbox said...

I just had my hair cut last Saturday.
My mood swing recently. Menstrual not pay me a visit yet. 2 months already since my last period. Sigh...what's wrong with me? I even torture my husband. Pity him.

Liang Mui said...

aiyo... ke lian ur hubby kena torture.. but ladies alwis face this problem for torturing her hubby during PMS.. haha..

i think u better check doc check whether ur hormone ok or not...

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Liang Mui, remember Little Inbox said before she had actually consulted doctor. Anyway, congratulations to you on your wedding. Though I dont know when, but am sure this is something happy to congratulate.

Hi Little Inbox, I understand how you feel. Well, am the same as you, and lately with all these negative news, I honestly been really upset and miserable. But what can I do?