Monday, June 23, 2008

The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa

After breakfast, have a slow walk within the hotel is something relaxing. I need not to say about the hotel surrounding.

You could see a private jetty that belongs to the hotel.
A building like a small bungalow that is 2 bedrooms villa for the hotel guests.
Greeneries around the hotel… this is really nice to walk around with your love one. Right?
They have an infinity pool that over looking the Andaman Sea and the private jetty.
As well as a baby pool. Honestly, I’ve not seen such a big baby pool before. Guess the toddlers must happy swimming down there.

I’ll tell more on the Spa experience. Stay tune!!!

5 comments:

Liang Mui said...

nkb.....
i reali beh tahan wif those nice pics liao.. wanna bug my hubby to bring me there oledi..

Kiersten said...

Hi hi. :)

Lovely lovely pictures you took! You got me itching to go to Langkawi. I haven't been there for ages. Time to start dropping hints. :)

Can't wait for your spa experience.

Little Inbox said...

Wow, look at the infinity pool...I wanna swim now...Too bad, hubby dunno how to swim.

nana said...

wow westin..wish i could stay there someday! wonder how much is it per night?

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Liang Mui, eh, go to Pangkor Laut Resort first la! That place more worth the value.

Hi lil'ms pinky, welcome! Oh yes, fastter drop hints to the 'banker'. :)

Hi Little Inbox, sorry ah... still find Pangkor Laut Resort infinity pool is nicer. :)

Oh gosh, why am I keep referring to Pangkor Laut Resort?? :(

Hi Mekurukito, this is a Dream Package that costs RM988 per night with complimentary breakfast for 2, RM150 spa credited, and 1 complimentary buffet dinner for 2.

I also found that Westin KL has a weekend package that costs RM348 per nite with complimentary breakfast for 2, and this package only available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday only.