Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Am off for vacation

By the time you see this post, I should be on my way to Langkawi Island.

This time, I don’t know will I be getting the memories like what I had in Pangkor Laut Resort or not.

This vacation was planned by hubby again, it’s his sweet thought. Not that am under working stress again, this trip is more for me to get away from the pain which I recently encountered.

And, mind you … this trip is much expensive than the one we had in Pangkor Laut. At least Pangkor Laut Resort has a special promotion for Malaysians. And it’s only costs RM799 per person and it’s inclusive of 2 breakfast, 2 lunches and 2 dinners.

We both have planned to go for a spa session for this vacation. Whether is for stress relief or anything. I guess I need a short break from many happenings lately.

I’ll be back with lots of food pictures, and others too.

4 comments:

Cat Cat said...

Enjoy yourself NKB... And good luck.

BB COMMUNITY said...

then i shall wish u have a relaxing and happy trip.

"one road got wind!"

Little Inbox said...

how's ur holiday? Know that you're back.:)

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi everyone... am back!!