Friday, June 6, 2008

Lost, Down, Depress, Demoralize

  • Do you have the day when you do not know what to do; you were so helpless, and hopeless?

  • Do you have the day when you wanted to shout it out and whack the person you can’t tolerate anymore?

  • Do you have the day when you really need to cry out loud yet; you do not know why you need that?

  • Do you have the day when you do not want to step out from the house, from the room, from your comfort zone?

If you do, what would you do with a certain measurements to prevent all these non-sense?

I am into such circumstances that I don’t feel like going for any short vacation.
Reason for hubby to take me for a short vacation is because I’ve gone thru a pain where I thought I can walk out from it. But it gets hit me back on and off recently.

But I don’t feel like going anywhere at all. That’s the problem isn’t it?

I am even more depressing right now because I sense the civilians’ anger in many things. A very good example would be the 41% fuel hike and the electricity increase.

I honestly do not know what am I writing about to… just very lost in everything… basically everything.

4 comments:

Lee said...

Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have searched, and those who have tried. For only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched them, or the people who love them...in your case,.....you, your husband.
If you don't open your window, you will not feel the breeze nor see the rainbow.
Hope you will go and smell the roses, Lee.

Cat Cat said...

NKB,
Try to relax and have some good time with your husband. Life is too short, NKB. We only live once. The past is history now and tomorrow is your future. You have to let it go and get over with it. Do not dwell on it. There are so many beautiful things you and your husband can do together. So take the opportunity to share, enjoy and have a good time. Again, life is too short.

Little Inbox said...

Petrol price hikes, all prices increase, lossing of our baby are all the things that are not within our control. Nobody to blame at. Think positively.

New Kid on the Blog said...

Thank you everybody.... I know I should listen to my husband and start to company him for a short vacation. I can't simply think of myself also. Though I know am kinda stingy in certain money, however, money can earn back... husband and wife quality time is both to make it happen.