Sunday, June 29, 2008

After a raining day in Westin Langkawi

While we were enjoying our spa, outside was raining heavily. And we both know that we will not have any chance to dip into the beautiful infinity pool. Thus, we went back to our room and have a good rest.

After the rain stopped, we walked out again to enjoy the scenery one more time before we leave for home tomorrow.
It’s always beautiful and nice when you’re in holiday mood, everything seems to be very nice and beautiful to your eyes. Well, true enough that everything to us is so wonderful.
We took a long walk to the one bedroom villa which Westin has established. In fact, this hotel formerly was named Sheraton Perdana Resort and it’s also the same hotel group as Westin too, that’s Starwood. And was told formerly they do not have one bedroom villa only recent years they start to have it for their customers.
After a heavy rain, everything is like an artist’s paint, so beautiful, so misty. No wonder, many couples like to have a walk at the beach, look at serenity environment. It’s so tranquillity.

5 comments:

Keith said...

Wow! These pictures are exquisite. I am ready to go! I have to ask someone when we can arrange the trip.... I am sold.

Little Inbox said...

The weather is good, not too hot. I like this kind of weather.

24HrMom said...

Wah.... u really go travelling..

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Keith, welcome to my blog. Well, do share after your trip, ok?

Hi Little Inbox, oh yes... when I was in Pangkor Laut Resort, the weather was like this cooling.

Hi 24hrMom, am I?? Eh, since the incident I didnt go for holiday mah. So, this is a short one lor.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm coming across so much trouble downloading video to my ipod (nano) with [url=http://www.topvideoconverter.com/ipod-nano-video-converter/]ipod nano converter[/url], I have windows Vista and Itunes 7.6.2.9 . My Ipod is not the brand new nano that comes with a video playing screen to operate movies, etc. It owns a screen all right, but just to display ipod info, music played, etc.
i get the video on the computer (25 mins duration), is able to go up to step 6, but after that I could find out the "Sync videos" box everywhere at all.
Thanks a lot ahead.