Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Langkawi Cable Car

After lunch from The Loaf, hubby asked me do I want to visit Langkawi Cable Car. Well, since it’s not so far from Pantai Kok, we both decided to explore further.

We didn’t know the way actually, just followed thru the signboards. But it landed us in Telaga Tujuh, the 7 Wells. But, the car park contender is kind enough to tell us that the cable car is actually located at The Oriental Village, the same exit as Berjaya Langkawi Beach & Spa Resort. Thus, we turned back and hoping we could manage to get up to the mountain.
When we saw those cable cars on top of the mountain and the suspended bridge; I honestly was kind of freaking out. But, nevertheless, my excitement pushes me up to line up for entrance ticket.

Oh yes, please show your MyKad for further discount, otherwise, you would have to pay full amount like RM25 for an adult.
On the way up to the mountain, you could see waterfalls from Telaga Tujuh. And the scenery was fantastic. You can hear those insects’ sound, birds tweeting and so on. But, a word of advice… if you only 2 persons in the cable car, please don’t get panic as it may swing. So, best is get 4 into one cart.
On our way up, that’s only me and hubby. And honestly, am kind of freaking. When we up on the middle station, we walked out from the cart, and looked around; enjoyed the sceneries and the surroundings. It was so amazing, and no words could describe.
After that, we continue to take the cable car and it took us up to their highest peak of Gunung Machinchang, the top station. From there you could have a better panoramic view of Burau Bay.

If you’re adventurous enough, you can actually walk down to the ‘Sky Bridge’ – a suspended bridge. The way down to the ‘Sky Bridge’ is a steep steps that made of stones, and advisable to be more careful.
From middle station to the top station, we actually bounced into a Kiwi couple by the name of Don & Sally. Both are retired and enjoying their holiday since 5 weeks ago. They kept telling us, the suspended bridge is really something, and it’s amazing.
Well, I don’t need to say more about it… take a look at yourself. Nice?

4 comments:

Little Inbox said...

This is quite nice. I can smell the natural. Can view the mountain, jungle, waterfall...

New Kid on the Blog said...

Nice hor???
Before you plan to go there, you should go to Pangkor Laut Resort first.

Hmmm, why am I keep promoting PLR huh?? hahahahahahaha

Liang Mui said...

i think u mus b crazy for the next trip again rite?

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Liang Mui, not really. I dont plan to go back to Langkawi anymore. With this trip, I've been there for 3 times. I guess enough for me already.

I honestly miss Pangkor Laut Resort, perhaps will visit that island again.