Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Unspectacular Quirks Meme

After came back from my holiday, received this homework from Little Inbox. Though she asked me take my time, I guess it’s better to do it when am free….

Ok, the rules are…

  1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
  2. Mention the rules on your blog.
  3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
  4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
  5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blog letting them know they’ve been tagged.

And, here are my 6 unspectacular quirks….

a) I can stay in the room or the house without stepping out for the entire weekends, and I understand not many can do that.

b) I like to squeeze hubby’s face if I see a pimple on it. Sound cruel?

c) I like to cuddle him when he’s busy on his office work. But, at times can get scolding too.

d) I like to buy shoes, thus, whenever I go for shopping, will never miss shoe shops.

e) I am like Little Inbox, must dry up my hair by using hair dryer. Otherwise, will be like a lion.

f) I like to smell babies’ pillows…. They have those special scents.


And, I would love to tag this to the following bloggers –
24hr Mom,
My Life Journal,
Cat Cat,
A Stranger’s Life

Yahooo… job done!!

    3 comments:

    Little Inbox said...

    Me too...I can stay at home for many days if not working. Feel more relax rather than go shopping lor. I don't like crowded place.

    Liang Mui said...

    i hv to depends on my mood.. if tat day mood swing then i prefer to go out to cool myself down or else wil b sticking on tat 24 inches colorful box for dramas or will b sticking on 15 inches square stuff wif my hands working and my face smiling away.. wahha.. got me?

    New Kid on the Blog said...

    hi little inbox, me too, dont like crowded place.

    hi liang mui, hahahaha... me at times can watch whole day tvb drama too... depends on which drama, now am hook on forensic heroes ii.