Monday, June 2, 2008

Disappointment

Lots of people telling me that most of the women that under went a miscarriage conditions, will conceive easily.

I do not know how true does that statement is, cuz, it doesn’t apply to me.

Some have the 1st menstrual cycle in 40 days, some even took few months. But, I gotta admit that I was lucky that I had mine within 40 days. Not sure was it because I had lots of herbs that recuperating my body strength in an express ways or what. But, I was glad it came.

But subsequent month, I was a bit disappointed that it came again. I was hoping it’s a miss. Regardless is my mentally recovered or not, I know the best way to recover is to expecting another one. That’s what my gynae advise me, if you’re an aggressive person, you should aggressively try on, let the 2nd one to occupy the time where you think you will think non-sense or mourn about the earlier loss.

Perhaps that’s another remedy to cure the pain in us.

[sigh]… just try and try and try…

6 comments:

Little Inbox said...

Never give up, new kid. I had my 1st menstrual cycle only after 2 months of the lost, which was just a short one with little volume, then the 2nd one was 2 weeks after the 1st, and was considered as normal mentrual. And now I'm anticipating that I'm conceived or will be conceived soon.

New Kid on the Blog said...

To my surprise, my normal cycle is only heavy for the 1st and 2nd day. It used to be 2nd, 3rd and 4th day. I wonder is this normal.
Anyway, since then, am taking back clomic which was prescribe by my gynae before.
The process of conceiving is not an easy job. I feel the burden... not sure do you?

Cat Cat said...

NKB,
Keep on trying and don't give up. You should enjoy this "trying time" with your husbang, if you know what I mean. Once you conceived and have the baby, you and your hubby will not have any time for yourselves - it will be ALL for the baby. So, enjoy now.

New Kid on the Blog said...

Hi Cat, thks... problem with me is I do not enjoy the mentioned time.... I find it really pain. Was it because I have not forget about the pain or merely because I am too tense?!

Little Inbox said...

I took clomid before, but it's not so effective for me. The only thing I got is weight gain, haha. So, i don't wanna try it anymore.

New Kid on the Blog said...

Clomic doesn't really effective for me. But when I stop the subsequent month, I managed to conceive. However, I would like to give it another try.
As for the 'trying time'... honestly I feel the pain, perhaps I have not really settled my mind yet. I really do not know. But, it's good to hear if both of us have the good news at the same time.